If it isn’t convenient enough to have me come to your home or business to fix your computer, another option is remote computer repair services.
If you have a working internet connection, I’m able to connect with your computer over the Internet, resolving your computer issues more quickly at a price that you can afford. Remote computer repair services are affordable and efficient, helping you get your computer up and running quickly. To start a remote session, give me a call and click the TeamViewer icon above.
Here are some things I can fix with Remote Service:
- Email not sending / receiving
- Software configuration problems
- Windows configuration issues
- Most virus and malware removals
- Computer tuneup
- Install / Update software such as Adobe Flash / Adobe Reader
- Install Windows updates
- Uninstall unwanted programs
- Check logs for previous hardware / software problems
- Software tutoring
- Browser configuration (change home page, remove extensions / add-ons, etc.)
- Setup a backup system to the cloud or to your external drive
- Some printer problems